Everywhere we turn today we hear about a major shortage of skilled industrial trade workers within Australia.
With so many large-scale mining, oil, gas, infrastructure, communication and construction projects either underway, nearing completion or upcoming, there’s never been a greater need to have real time access to a large pool of skilled, qualified workers. Industrial Trades meets that need. It’s a win/win for all concerned – you get the people you need and job seekers get the job they want.
Job seekers registered on our ever-expanding database include:
|Electricians (including HV certified)||Auto Electricians|
|Concreters||Data Cabling Personnel|
|Diesel Fitters||Earthwork Plant Operators|
|Heavy Mobile Plant Operators||Industrial Painters|
Skills/Qualifications/Experience among our job seekers include:
- Hazardous Area Certification
- QA and Commissioning
- Confined Space
- Leading Hand
Job seekers registered with us can be engaged for a variety of placement types including:
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Contract (short, medium and long term)
- Shift Coverage
- Shut Down Services (large or small crews)
- Maintenance Services
Register Now for FREE and tell us what you’re looking for. We’ll put you in touch with the right people for your project. It’s simple, convenient and there are no contracts to sign.
How does it work?
Our recruitment team is constantly updating our pool of registered tradespeople and labourers who have firsthand experience in the following industry sectors:
All Job Seekers registered with Industrial Trades have been screened so you can expect reliability, quality workmanship and excellent productivity from the people you hire.
Hire the people you need in 6 easy steps
- Register as an Employer
- Select the workforce criteria required for your project from the Industrial Trades filtered search function (skills, qualifications and number of workers etc.)
- The number of job seekers that meet your criteria will appear on your screen (Mobile, iPad, Laptop or Desktop)
- Contact Industrial Trades by email, phone or fax to let us know who you are interested in and we will get back to you within 24hrs to put you in touch your job candidates.
- Once you have agreed to the commercial terms and conditions for engagement of personnel, we then proceed to Step 6.
- Conduct interviews from your short list and select your people.
Industrial Trades also offers tailored training solutions should the perfect candidate be lacking a key skill or qualification required for your upcoming project. Read more about our Training solutions…
Register Now for FREE and tell us what you’re looking for. It’s simple, convenient and there are no contracts to sign.