The safety and wellbeing of all workers is of utmost importance to us at Industrial Trades. As a result, we will not allow registered Industrial Trade job seekers to work on sites that do not meet national Work, Health and Safety (WHS) requirements.
All employees have the right to:
- A healthy and safe workplace,
- Be represented and consulted in relation to their health and safety,
- Refuse to perform unsafe work, and
- Be protected from discrimination if they raise a health and safety issue or concern.
- Provide an induction,
- Assess the workplace, and
- Assess the ability of all workers to do the job safely.
- Our long-term commitment to safety
At Industrial Trades, our commitment to safety doesn’t end once a worker is hired. We work with employer and employee to mutually solve any WHS issues. Our personnel are highly trained in this area following many years’ experience dealing with WorkCover and managing injured workers back to health and full time employment while simultaneously mitigating risk and cost to employers.
If you have any safety related enquiries, please contact us on
or call 1800 844 778.
Please find links to Workcover listed below: